Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!! After MUCH encouragement from one of my very, very bestest friends, I've decided to start a blog and chronicle all of my odd and crazy journeys that I go on.

I frequently like to visit places that are not your normal tourist destinations. One might call these locations "tourist traps." For me, they're just another crazy location that I like to visit! I often like to visit random places where some sort of pop-culture phenomenon has occurred. For example, if someone was murdered there, arrested, had a drug overdose, or some other infamous event has occurred there, then I've probably tracked it down! Not all of my destinations are of some creepy catastrophe; some are positive places and have a happy ending!

So, welcome! I hope that you enjoy all of my random knowledge that I have to share! Comments, suggestions, and thoughts are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment